Thursday, September 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Halloween Card


 


I couldn't resist grabbing the Stampin' Up! Bewitching stamp set again, along with Celebrate Everything DSP and Cottage Wreaths stamps (for the sentiment).

I began with the card base in Polished Pink.  The pumpkins DSP is from Celebrate Everything and beside that I added a strip of Crushed Curry cardstock which was stamped with stars using Memento ink.
A strip of black Glitter Washi was added on the yellow cardstock.

As always, I added DSP on the envelope flap.

A strip of black Glitter Washi was also added along the bottom of the Basic White cardstock below the witches feet.  Black Baker's Twine was looped a couple of times and tucked under the corner of the white cardstock.

The hat and feet were stamped on Basic White cardstock using Memento ink, colored using Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and fussy cut.  They were adhered with dimensionals onto Basic White cardstock and the edges shaded with Blending brushes and Memento ink.   

I couldn't resist stamping the spider hanging off the witches hat.  The embellishments are Classic Matte Dots and the "Boo!" sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set.

Inside my card is DSP and white cardstock.  Using blending brushes and Memento ink, I shaded around the edges of the white and added a hanging spider.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed yet another of my Halloween cards!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I am a huge fan of glitter washi tape myself and this makes your card so fun! Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Make the Cards Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the background papers and the witch stamp is so fun. Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.