Saturday, September 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hand Penned Petals Card


Here's the sketch for this weeks' challenge:



I loved this sketch.  There's so many options on which stamp set to use!  Full of possibilities and fun!

Here's my card:

I chose Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry cardstock as my card base then layered with the beautiful Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold).  This really adds interest to my card!
The final layer is Stampin' Up! Rings of Love DSP.

The envelope flap was covered with this beautiful DSP as well to make such a pretty card and envelope set!

A strip of the gold glimmer paper goes across the center of the card.  The sentiment was stamped using Memento ink (from the Elephant Parade stamp set) and tucked under the glimmer strip with a mini dimensional on the end of the strip.

The floral image was stamped with Memento ink and colored using Stampin' Blends markers - Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and So Saffron-Lt. and adhered to the card with dimensionals.
Linen Thread was wrapped around the stem several times and tied in a bow.


The floral image was also stamped inside the card in Memento ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my card.  Please leave a comment, I love reading them!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your papers and the flower just pops!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. I really like the pattern papers you chose. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And a matching envelope, too. You really outdid yourself! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I love matching envelopes! :)

      Delete

I love reading your positive comments.