Monday, September 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! Mischievous Mice Fun Fold Card




Looking through my stamps for food related images and I realized I had several stamp sets, but the one I chose is a fun one from Stampin' Up! called Mischievous Mice.  I also used the Tea Boutique DSP.
And why not create a fun fold!

For my card base I chose Orchid Oasis cardstock, one of the NEW 2022-2024 In Colors.

The DSP was also used on the envelope flap.

This DSP panel was also embossed using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.  It's hard to see in this photo.

This is the card opened up.  A super cute fun fold.
The inside has DSP and Basic White cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink and the shading on the edges of the card were created using Blending Brushes and the same ink.

This cute image was stamped with Memento ink and colored using Petal Pink, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends markers and was fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.
The circle was cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I love the stitching around the shapes of these dies.

The sentiment was also stamped with Orchid Oasis ink and die cut from All That Dies.  Orchid Oasis Woven Metallic Ribbon was looped under the sentiment and adhered with dimensionals.
The embellishments are Glossy Dots.

Card Measurements: 

Card Base: 5 1/2 x 7 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
DSP: 2 3/4 x 5 1/4
DSP: 3 x 4
Inside Card: 4 x 5 1/4


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed my fun fold.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable fun fold card. Love the cute image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.