Friday, September 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings & Hello Harvest Fall Card



It's that time of year to get out those Fall stamps, papers and embellishments!

Here's my Fall card:

I began with the card base in Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  This is such a beautiful, deep fall color.

To create the background I started with Basic White cardstock, using the Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings stamp set.  I chose the ink colors Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry and started stamping.  I started with the lightest color first along the outer edges.  Just have fun and stamp randomly!  Next I used the Pumpkin Pie ink and stamped around the card a little further towards the center and I didn't stamp the whole stamp fully onto the card.  I only inked the upper portion of the stamp.  The final color used was Rich Razzleberry to stamp even further towards the center of the card and I also stamped along the outer edges where there was too much white space.  And just keep stamping as little or more if you want, until you get the desired image that pleases you.

It's very fun and just think of all the other colors you could try!

I did the same stamping technique on the envelope flap and I absolutely love how this turned out!

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I also fussy cut another banner in Rich Razzleberry to add behind the Very Vanilla.
Gold Satin Edge Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.
Champagne Rhinestone embellishments finish off my card.

I used the Stampin' Up! Deckled Rectangles Dies to die cut a piece of Vellum to add behind the pumpkins.  The pumpkins were die cut using Hello Harvest stamps & dies.  The taller pumpkin was die cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and the other stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock and die cut.  I used water painters to blend in the darker areas a bit.
Linen Thread was wrapped around my fingers several times and adhered under the pumpkin.

For inside my card I did the same stamping technique, which I think came out quite pretty to see when the card is opened.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.