Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Stampin' Up! Nuts About Squirrels Card & Tutorial




I chose to use the Stampin' Up! Nuts About Squirrels stamp set along with Abigail Rose DSP.

This is my newest stamp set.  I wasn't sure if I really wanted it, and I'm glad I finally decided to purchase this cute two-step stamping set.  The squirrel images are too cute!

I started with my card base in Smoky Slate cardstock, the next layer DSP and finally Basic White cardstock.

This beautiful DSP looked appropriate for squirrels and used it on the envelope flap as well.

The squirrel was stamped with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks.  The branch was stamped off first before stamping on the cardstock for a lighter image and stamped twice under the squirrel.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  Linen Thread was looped a couple times and adhered under the sentiment then dimensionals were added.  Champagne Rhinestones Jewels were added around the sentiment.

Inside the card is simply Basic White cardstock with the sentiment stamped with Memento ink and a single branch stamped in the lower corner.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Want the Free tutorial?  Click HERE.




Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!


 

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! This squirrel is one of my favorites, lol, and so sweet in the neutral colors! Great job with that DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little squirrel is adorable! I love the bow and the fun leaves in your background! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the inside sentiment and cute use of embellishment details. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little critter!! Your simple take on our sketch is just fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge (#SS292) over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.