Thursday, September 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up




Scarecrows and/or Leaves always makes me think of "fall colors" and "pumpkins!"

I don't think I made the "clean and simple" portion of the challenge, but I did make the "leaves" part!  There might be a little too much going on, but I love how this card turned out.

I pulled out a couple of stamp sets to create this card.  The Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamps and Hello Harvest bundle.

The card base is Crushed Curry cardstock with the next layer Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The DSP is the final layer from Celebrate Everything.

The DSP was also added on the envelope flap for a pretty fall set.

Isn't this moose the cutest!  Totally love this stamp set!
And check out the other cute little animals included in this stamp set.




The leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze inks, die cut and adhered with liquid adhesive only on one side, so the top portion of the leaves are popped out a bit for dimension.

The sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink onto Basic White cardstock.  The embellishments are Festive Pearls in silver.  I used Silver Threaded Twine and pulled it apart to have only one piece of twine and several pieces of the silver thread to wrap around the card and tie in a knot.

The moose and his hat and scarf were colored using Stampin' Blends markers in Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze. He was fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.

The pumpkin was die cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the edges inked with sponge daubers and Soft Suede ink.  The center part of the pumpkin was adhered with dimensionals.  The stem and swirls were cut using Mossy Meadow cardstock. 

Inside my card is a layer of DSP with Basic White.  I stamped the leaf images with Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry inks.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.



Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Polly! This has to be the cutest fall card ever! The look on this moose's face is priceless. I love the colors you used. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! I'm really loving this stamp set! :)

      Delete
  2. Polly, your card made me smile! I love this fun moose and all your signs of Fall! This card will make someone smile! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Claire! Glad it made you smile! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fun card, Polly! I love how you shared the moose on a fall card. He's perfect with that pumpkin! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.