Saturday, September 10, 2022

Stampin' Up! Fresh Cut Flowers Card



Using the Stampin' Up! Fresh Cut Flowers Stamps & Fresh Cut Stems Dies, this is what I created:

I used Gray Granite cardstock as my card base and Stampin' Up! Sun Prints DSP.  I haven't used this DSP nearly enough.  It's such pretty paper!

The sentiment was stamped using Starry Sky ink and adhered with double dimensionals.  Linen Thread was wrapped around my fingers several times and added behind the sentiment.

The image was stamped using Starry Sky ink and also adhered with dimensionals.  That's why I decided to adhere the sentiment with "double" dimensionals, for enough room for the linen thread and no curving of the cardstock.
Embellishments are Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels. 

Inside the card was kept simple by adding DSP and layered with Basic White cardstock.  The image was stamped off before stamping on the card for a lighter image.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I hope my card inspired you in some way to create your own masterpiece.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love that background paper and the pretty blue flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design for a sympathy card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty mix of color and patterns! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.