Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Sweet Songbirds Card


This Double Challenge is to use these colors AND the sketch.


Even though the colors are retired Stampin' Up! colors, I had Purely Pomegranate in my stash and for the other two colors I used Old Olive and Bermuda Bay.

I pulled out my Stampin' Up! Sweet Songbirds stamps for this challenge.  I added just a touch of color to the Old Olive cardstock using Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, blending brush and Purely Pomegranate ink.
The sentiment was stamped on Bermuda Bay cardstock using Purely Pomegranate ink and adhered with dimensionals.
The tree branch, leaves and flowers were stamped on the envelope flap and also on the front.

Bermuda Bay cardstock is my card base, layered with Purely Pomegranate cardstock and Old Olive as the final layer.
Vellum was die cut using Stampin' Up! Painted Labels Dies.
The embellishments are Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels colored with Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker.

This cute little bird was stamped with Purely Pomegranate ink and Crushed Curry for his beak along with Memento Ink for his eyes and feet.  The bird and tree branch were fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.

Inside my card I layered Purely Pomegranate cardstock, then Bermuda Bay.  The tree branch and leaves were stamped using Old Olive ink and the flowers stamped using Purely Pomegranate ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope my card inspired you to create your own card and mail it to someone.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


4 comments:

  1. I love your use of the colours and the sketch. I just love that SU! set! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tweet card! :) Love your design, great use of the sketch and colors! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.