Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! Adventurous Journey Birthday Card




Masculine cards are always challenging for me... but with the Stampin' Up! Adventurous Journey stamp set, this masculine card came together a little easier!

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for my card base and added layers from Stampin' Up! Celebrate Everything DSP and Rings of Love DSP.

I stamped the boat on Crumb Cake using Memento ink, fussy cut it out and adhered it with dimensionals.  The paddle was also fussy cut and adhered with liquid adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink and an image from the stamp set was stamped using Granny Apple Green ink.
For the embellishments, I added Rustic Metallic Dots in the lower corner.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the card once and tied in a knot.

I loved this DSP from Celebrate Everything and added it on the envelope flap.

Inside my card is the same DSP layer as on the front of the card and on the envelope flap, then layered with Basic White cardstock and stamped the image with Memento ink and the image around the sentiment with Granny Apple Green ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

 

4 comments:

  1. A great take on masculine Libby! Love the colours you've chosen too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love that the perspective is from above - so unusual. The DSP was a great choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.