Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daisy Garden Card



This is a nice, simple sketch that I decided to play along with.  I used Stampin' Up! Daisy Garden stamp along with Soft Seedlings Stamp set (for the sentiment).  I also used Tea Boutique DSP.

I chose Stampin' Up! Orchid Oasis cardstock for my card base.  The strips of DSP are from Tea Boutique.  These are such fun, pretty colors!

Tea Boutique DSP was also used on the envelope flap to make a really pretty card set.

The sentiment was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink and die cut using Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered with dimensionals.  2022-2024 In Color Orchid Oasis Matte Dots were used above and below the sentiment.  2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine (Orchid Oasis) was wrapped around the card three times and tied in a bow.

To color the flowers, I used the following Stampin' Up! ink pads - Orchid Oasis, Polished Pink, Shaded Spruce, Fresh Freesia & Crushed Curry along with sponge daubers.  I inked the dauber and applied directly onto the stamp.  I don't know if I needed to do this or not, but after coloring the stamp, I huffed on the image several times (because it's a rather large stamp), before stamping onto Basic White cardstock.  It took several tries to get the image the way I wanted.  I love all the little imperfections and the lighter and darker areas.


Inside the card is Basic White cardstock with a 3/4 inch strip of Tea Boutique DSP.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!

4 comments:

  1. I love your colorful garden! And the strips of paper at the bottom are great accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely floral scene! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.