Sunday, September 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Framed Occasions Friends Card


 


This was a fun challenge for me.  Lots of people always say there are tons of inspiration from the Annual Catalog, but it always slips my mind to take a look at all the beautiful cards!

So, I realized that there are LOTS of fun cards to CASE from the catalog!

From the Annual Catalog, this is the one I chose to CASE and add somewhat of a twist to it.


This is page 33 of the Annual Catalog.


I did use the same stamp set - Framed Occasions but changed the ink colors and added Splendid Day DSP for some additional layers.

The card base is Basic White with DSP.  These papers are so elegant looking.
The flowers and leaves were stamped with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam inks.

The embellishments are Iridescent Pearls.

The hexagons were die cut from Beautiful Shapes Dies.  The bottom layer is the DSP with the Basic White cardstock which was stamped first with Soft Sea Foam then die cut and adhered with dimensionals.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink.
Linen Thread was looped several times and tucked between the layers.

For inside my card, I added the same layers... DSP then Basic White, with stamping in the lower corner.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.