Monday, September 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Kindest Gnomes Card & Color Challenge

Inspire.Create.Challenge #124 is a Color Challenge.



I couldn't resist using the Stampin' Up! Kindest Gnomes stamps along with the Gnomes Dies to create my card using all the colors above.  There are lots of colors in this challenge and I wasn't sure I could use all the colors on my card, but I managed it.

For my card base I chose Garden Green cardstock.  Mint Macaron cardstock is behind the  Blushing Bride cardstock.  I used the Stampin' Up! Dots & Spots die for the background so the cardstock behind would show through.

I love these Gnomes... they are the cutest!  I used another Gnome image from the stamp set for the front of the envelope.

The Gnomes and mushroom home were colored with Stampin' Blends markers using the colors Pumpkin Pie (their home), Real Red (girl Gnome), with 500 color for her hair, and Mint Macaron (guy Gnome).  They were adhered with dimensionals.
The grass was die cut using Garden Green and the Mushrooms from Mint Macaron and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The bottom of the die cuts were adhered with Liquid Adhesive and a mini dimensional behind each mushroom.

The White Crinkled Ribbon was colored using the Mint Macaron Dark Stampin' Blend marker, wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.
The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings stamp set and was stamped in Garden Green ink.  One end was adhered with liquid adhesive and tucked behind the muchrom and on the other end I added a dimensional.
The embellishments are the 2022-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.

Inside the card I stamped the same image on Basic White cardstock, using Memento ink and also added a 3/4 strip of Blushing Bride cardstock.


I hope you like my card for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.