Monday, September 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Bottled Happiness Card


The challenge this week is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.


Using the top row: Ribbon, Die Cuts & Squares, I created my card.

I started off with Pumpkin Pie cardstock with a layer of Basic White just to separate the cardstock and the DSP (Stampin' Up! Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper).

I couldn't resist using this beautiful DSP for the envelope flap as well.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the top of the jug, attaching the tiny tag from Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  The tag was adhered in place with a mini dimensional.  I used Brushed Metallic Dots for the embellishments.
Behind the flowers is a Vellum square from the Stylish Shapes Dies.

Stampin' Up! Gold Satin Edge Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.  The pretty flowers and jug are from the Stampin' Up! Bottled Happiness stamp set.  These were fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.


The image was stamped once and again without re-inking to create a lighter image the second time.  A strip of DSP was used along the bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.