Friday, September 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Happy Hedgehogs Friend Card


Add an ANIMAL


I, surprisingly, have lots of animal stamps!  I didn't realize how many I have!  But which one to use?

I decided on the Stampin' Up! Happy Hedgehogs stamp set.

This is the first time I've used this stamp set!  It's such a cute one too!
My card base is Smokly Slate cardstock and Basic White cardstock.

The DSP is Stampin' Up! Happy Forest Friends.  I just realized I have a lot of "Happy" going on with the stamp sets and DSP... and of course, the card is a happy card too!
I used only a thin strip of DSP for the front of my card and also added it on my envelope flap.

This cute little hedgehog was stamped using Chocolate Chip ink and die cut using the Hedgehog Builder Punch.  He was adhered with dimensionals.

The fun tree was colored with sponge daubers and the following Stampin' Up! inks: Granny Apple Green & Blushing Bride.  I simply dabbed the dauber into the ink pad and inked directly onto the stamp, gave it a huff and stamped the image.  I love the imperfections and mix of colors doing this technique.
A single tiny Brushed Brass Butterfly was added above the tree.  The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.

Inside the card is Basic White with the stamped hedgehog, stamping off once to create a lighter image for inside the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my "Happy" hedgehog card!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


7 comments:

  1. The hedgehog is so cute. Love the way you decorated the inside too. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable with that sweet little hedghog!! I love the little flower spray and tiny butterfly behind him. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hedgies were really popular for this challenge! Your card is lovely!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.