Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! Bewitching Halloween Card




I decided on a Halloween Card for this fun sketch and used the Stampin' Up! Bewitching stamp set along with Celebrate Everything DSP.

The card base is Granny Apple Green cardstock followed by layers of Celebrate Everything DSP.

Using my Blending Brushes, I shaded around the edges of the DSP using Granny Apple Green ink.
The "Boo" stamp is from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set.
I couldn't resist using the cute spider stamp (yes, I did say cute... which is strange, because I am NOT a fan of spiders) hanging from the witches hat.

The hat was stamped with Memento ink and colored using Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink and So Saffron Stampin' Blends markers and adhered with dimensionals.
Linen thread was wrapped around the DSP three times and tied in a bow.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up! Classic Matte Dots.

Inside my card is DSP and Basic White cardstock, both blended around the edges using Granny Apple Green ink.  And, yes, another spider hanging down.

DSP was also added on the envelope flap.  On the front side of the envelope (not shown) is, you guessed it, another spider.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.
I hope I've inspired you to make a Halloween card and mail it to someone!



Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************

There's still time to register!


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register (but it is not required)

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.