Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Garden Grandeur Slimline Card


What fun colors, although it was a bit tricky to try and match my Stampin' Up! cardstock with these colors, but I managed it!

Here are the challenge colors:


I chose these Stampin' Up! colors to use: Polished Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive & Merry Merlot.

I used Flirty Flamingo as my card base.  For the background I used the die from Stampin' Up! Artisan Addition Dies.  The die wasn't a slimline die, so I had to run it through my machine twice and adhere in the center, which doesn't show because of the flowers and ribbon covering it.

A single flower image was stamped on the envelope using Flirty Flamingo ink.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Heavenly Hollyhocks.  It was one long sentiment, so I stamped it several times using Merry Merlot ink on different colored cardstock, then snipped the edges as an angle before adhering with dimensionals.

The flowers were stamped with different colors of ink onto Basic White cardstock and using my water painters, painted the colors onto the flowers and leaves for a more subtle effect.  The flowers and leaves were fussy cut.

The embellishments are Stampin' Up! Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels colored with Stampin' Blends markers in Flirty Flamingo Dark, Old Olive Dark & Polished Pink Dark.

White Crinkled Ribbon was colored with Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin' Blends Markers.  I used two strips of this ribbon a single strip of Old Olive ribbon to make the triple bow, and adhered with a tiny piece of Tear n Tape (so make sure it would stay put).

Inside the card I layered Merry Merlot cardstock with Basic White cardstock.  The image was stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


***********************************************


October 1st is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and Stampin' Up! is holding a FREE Creative Event.

WHEN: October 1, 2022 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (MT), 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ET)

WHERE: Online

PRICE:  FREE

REGISTRATION DATES:  Aug 11 to October 1st.

Click HERE to register.

World Card Making Day is about making beautiful, heartfelt cards.
During the event, we'll walk you through several projects, and you'll create the cards right along with us.  You'll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!


Mark your calendars and join us for this FREE event!
Remember, you must register to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.