Sunday, October 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Forever Fern Sending a Little Message

Color Throwdown Challenge #716.

 


Love this color combo!

I chose the Stampin' Up! Forever Fern stamp set along with Bottled Happiness stamp set for the sentiment.

The Stampin' Up! colors I used: Soft Succulent, Petal Pink and Highland Heather.

The card base is Basic White cardstock.  Using all three of the colors from the palette, I created thin strips to add along the top portion of the card.

I really love how the envelope flap turned out!  Simply using all three colors of ink pads and the Forever Fern stamp set.

Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon was wrapped around the card and adhered in place on the back.  I felt like the ribbon needed something, so I cut a small piece of the same ribbon and trimmed off the seams on each side.  Using my snips, I began pulling apart the fibers on each side, leaving a thin strip in the center.  Next, I wrapped it around the ribbon and tied it in a knot, snipping off close to the knot and hiding it under the ribbon.  A single pearl was added in the center.

The image was stamped on Petal Pink cardstock using Soft Succulent ink.  Then I began stamping the images all around the sentiment.  I finished off my card by adding Festive Pearls randomly.
The dotted stamp was used on the background cardstock strips as well.
The layered die cuts were cut using Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered with dimensionals.

Because I loved how the envelope flap turned out, I decided to do the same inside the card.  Soft Succulent cardstock was layered with Basic White cardstock.  The dots were added after stamping the other images.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.