Saturday, October 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! Forever Fern Card





Love the colors for this weeks' challenge!  
From the Stampin' Up! colors I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Basic White.

I chose the Stampin' Up! Forever Fern stamp set along with All That Dies, Delicate Edges Dies and the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder to create my card.

Basic White cardstock was used for my card base with another layer of Basic White which was adhered with dimensionals.

I also added stamping on the envelope flap and really love how this turned out!

For the background images I used the Forever Fern stamp set, which is quickly becoming my go-to stamp set if I want a card using a variety of leaves.

Masking Paper was adhered at an angle over the Basic White cardstock, using as thin or wide as a strip that you would like.
Then I began stamping, using only Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks.  The dotted image was added last.

I started by using strips of cardstock in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive in 1/4 inch strips.  

I adhered them onto basic printer paper and then embossed it using the Stampin' Up! Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  I added it onto the basic white at an angle.  Because the strips were really too vibrant, I needed to add something more.  After going through all my dies, I used the Delicate Edges Dies, die cutting on white cardstock and added along each edge of the paper strips.

The sentiment is from the Cottage Rose stamp set, stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink and die cut using the All That Dies and finally, adhered with dimensionals.
Pearl Basic Jewels finish off the card, adding them around the sentiment.

The ribbon is Old Olive Twill Ribbon which I cut in half before tying in a bow and adhered below the sentiment.  I love the fraying of the ribbon, which gives it a unique look.

I loved this combination of color so much, I also added lots of stamping on the inside of my card as well!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy crafting!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.