Monday, October 17, 2022

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Thinking of You




For this sketch I used the Stampin' Up! Color & Contour stamps & dies along with Gingham Cottage DSP to create my card.

The card base is Basic White cardstock layered with Gingham Cottage DSP in Mint Macaron colors.

The edge of the DSP was die cut using the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Contours Dies.
The white cardstock was stamped using the "dotted" stamp in Crushed Curry ink.

The sentiment is from the Soft Seedlings stamp set, stamped using Memento ink.

The flowers were stamped using Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie inks, die cut and two of the flowers adhered with liquid adhesive and the center flower adhered with dimensionals onto DSP which was also adhered with dimensionals.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the left of the card and tied in a bow.  The embellishments are Iridescent Pearls, which I absolutely love!  Wink of Stella was brushed onto each of the flower centers to add a bit of sparkle.

Inside the card I wanted to follow the same design as the front of the card and used the scalloped die on the Basic White cardstock.  DSP is behind the cardstock.  I also added a strip of DSP along the left.

DSP was added on the envelope flap as well.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you enjoyed my card.
Happy crafting!



Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color combination, and pretty finish to the inside and envelope! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card inside and out, Polly! Love how you chose your pattern paper and mounted the three flowers! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our fall themed challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.