Monday, October 10, 2022

Stampin' Up! Halloween Shaker Card





For my Halloween card I used the Stampin' Up! Scary Cute bundle along with Celebrate Everything DSP.

What a super cute stamp set and dies!  I have been having so much fun making cards using this set.

I used Basic Black as my card base followed by layers from the Celebrate Everything DSP.

For the shaker portion, I die cut the background using Basic White cardstock and die cut the frame/trees with Basic Black.  A window sheet was added behind the frame and foam adhesive strips were adhered around the frame.  I added the sequins and bat die cuts then adhered the white backing to enclose all the fun shaker elements.

This little guy was stamped with Memento ink onto Crushed Curry cardstock, using my Stamparatus, so I could reink the image to the desired color, fussy cut and adhered onto the framed shaker.
Black & White Gingham Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.

Inside the card mimics the front of the card, only adhering the white cardstock to the right with the sentiment and bats stamped using Memento ink.  I also added the ribbon along the left.

The envelope flap was also decorated with DSP.  The sequins embellishments were colored using Black Stampin' Blends markers and adhered in the lower left. 

The sentiment was stamped on Crushed Curry cardstock using Memento ink and adhered with foam adhesive strips.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


6 comments:

  1. Super fun Halloween shaker card!!! I love how you added the bat die-cuts to your sequins for the shaker elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a great Halloween card, love everything about it, and especially the use of yellow for the accent color. Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the shaker element and all of the wonderful details you have included. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Make the Cards Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.