Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! World Card Making Day Cards

Stampin' Up! held a FREE virtual event on Saturday, October 1st for WORLD CARD MAKING DAY.

Did you participate?  Did you make cards on Saturday?

It was really a fun three hours.  And... a sneak peak of what's coming in November.  That whole suite is on my list to purchase as soon as it becomes available!  From what I seen on the video, the set looks beautiful!  Ohhhhhh... I can hardly wait!

Anyhow, Stampin' Up! provided us with the card dimensions and instructions beforehand, which made it so much easier to make the cards right along with each presenter and learn new tips and techniques.





These are the cards we created together.


Who knew that stamping the leaf image directly onto the Basic White cardstock in a circle before adding the die cut wreath would make it look like it has more dimension!

And the colors of this flower... I would never have chosen these colors, but this turned out fabulous!  I love it!

After stamping the door image, I don't think I would've ever used blending brushes to color the door and door frame before die cutting!  Another cool idea that I love!

The other fun thing about this virtual event is that from making these cards, new ideas and different techniques to try start to develop.  It's so interesting to see what other cards are created from this event!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.