Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Stampin' Up! Heavenly Hollyhocks Slimline Card



I love all the fun colors Madeleine used to create her birthday card and how some of the balloons have dimension and the white on white, which is so pretty!

I used the Stampin' Up! Heavenly Hollyhocks stamp set along with Perched in a Tree stamps (for the background dots) and Nuts About Squirrels (for the sentiment).

This card was so fun to create using a variety of ink pads.

I even stamped several flowers on the envelope!

The colors I chose for my card were Polished Pink, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Crushed Curry (for the flower centers).
That's a whole lotta colors, but it sure makes a beautiful, bright card.

Using the "dots" stamps from the Stampin' Up! Perched in a Tree stamp set, I stamped the dots on the background the same color as each flower placement.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink and adhered with dimensionals.

Using my Water Painter, I added splatters from each ink color onto the background.
Each flower was fussy cut and adhered with liquid adhesive and dimensionals.
The embellishments are 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.

I carried on all the colors from the front inside the card as well.  A super cheery card!  I just love how this turned out!



Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


2 comments:

I love reading your positive comments.