Saturday, October 8, 2022

Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreaths Grateful Card



Great sketch and keeping it as clean-lined as I could, I used the Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreaths stamps & Dies for my card.

The card base is Basic White and the DSP is the Subtles Collection.

DSP was also used on the envelope flap.

The sentiment was stamped using Soft Succulent ink.

The wreath was stamped using Soft Succulent ink and for the branches I used Soft Suede ink.  The wreath was die cut using the Country Wreaths Dies and adhered with dimensionals.

The cute bow was die cut from Soft Succulent cardstock and sequins were added on the wreath.

Inside the card is DSP layered with Basic White with the image stamped using the same ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Please leave a comment.  I enjoy reading them!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic card using such a pretty colour! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.