Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hello Harvest Pumpkins Card





For this fun sketch, I chose the Hello Harvest Stamp set along with various other dies to create my card.

Pumpkin Pie cardstock was used as my card base with another layer of Pumpkin Pie which was embossed using the Stitched Greenery Die and this was adhered with dimensionals.

I knew I wanted something "different" for the pumpkins and something smaller, so I searched through all my dies and came up with the perfect dies to use from All That Dies and Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  Each set had an oval-shaped die, which I knew would be perfect to create my pumpkins.
The DSP is from the Subtles collection.  The banner was adhered with dimensionals and the image was stamped with Memento ink.

I die cut 3 ovals for each pumpkin using Very Vanilla cardstock and layered them together.  They were embossed using the Stripes & Splatters and Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folders.  Next I used a sponge dauber with Crumb Cake ink to ink around the edges and dabbed some color onto the raised embossing as well.  The stems were die cut using Crumb Cake cardstock and the swirls were die cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock.
Champagne Rhinestones Jewels were the finishing touch on my card.

Inside my card is Basic White cardstock with the leaf image stamped using Granny Apple Green ink three times without reinking the stamp so the image goes from dark to lightest.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.