Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! This Birthday Piggy Card




For this sketch I chose to use the Stampin' Up! This Birthday Piggy stamps & dies along with Splendid Day DSP.

I began with Pool Party as my card base and layered with Splendid Day DSP.
The envelope flap was also decorated with the beautiful DSP.

The circle die cut is Subtles 6x6 DSP using Stylish Shapes Dies.  Festive Pearls embellishments were added in the flower centers.
The sentiment is stamped with Memento ink.

I just love this cute little piggy image!  He was colored with Pool Party, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake & Petal Pink Stampin' Blends markers and adhered with dimensionals.  Check out his cute little bandana too!

Inside my card is a strip of DSP along the bottom with a single flower and stamped sentiment on Basic White cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


2 comments:

  1. That little piggy is so sweet! What an adorable birthday card. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.