Sunday, October 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! Forever Fern Hello Card





For this fun sketch I used the Stampin' Up! Forever Fern stamp set along with Celebrate Everything DSP.
I tried to keep it as clean and fresh-lined as I could.

My card base is Basic White cardstock with a layer of Stampin' Up! Celebrate Everything DSP which was adhered with dimensionals.

Using the Stylish Shapes Dies, the squares were die cut from Basic White cardstock.  The sentiment was also cut from the same dies set.

The sentiment was stamped using Pacific Point ink onto the banner and adhered with dimensionals.  A single Iridescent Pearl was added to the right of the banner.
Linen Thread was wrapped around the card twice and tied in a bow.

Using Pool Party & Pacific Point inks, I stamped the images from the the Stampin' Up! Forever Fern stamp set.  Each square was adhered with dimensionals.

DSP was added on the envelope flap as well.

Inside my card is DSP layered with Basic White cardstock.  I also added some stamping of the images in the lower and upper corner.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.



Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


4 comments:

  1. Love fresh blue & white palette and soft images! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your checked background works perfectly with these gorgeous images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.