Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Elephant Parade Card




It didn't take me long to decide which stamp set to use for this sketch!  I chose the Stampin' Up! Elephant Parade stamps & dies along with Subtles DSP.

For the card base, I used Pear Pizzazz cardstock followed by the Subtles DSP.

I also used the DSP on the envelope flap.

The cute elephant was colored using Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends markers.
The leaves were stamped on DSP using Pear Pizzazz ink and die cut.  Two of the leaves were adhered together and another set of leaves were adhered with dimensionals.  The elephant was tucked behind the leaves.  And I couldn't resist die cutting the tiny bow and adhering it on top of the elephant's head.  Isn't that the cutest?

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink and adhered with dimensionals (from This Birthday Piggy Stamp set).  The cute embellishments are Elegant Faceted Gems.  The circle was die cut from Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Stylish Shapes Dies.

Inside the card is Basic White cardstock with the leaf image stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink and the sentiment stamped using Memento ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.