Saturday, October 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up Bird Card




I used the Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamp set along with Storybook Gnomes DSP to create my card with a cute little bird.

For my card base I used Night of Navy cardstock with the next layer Storybook Gnomes DSP.

The sentiment was stamped using Pacific Point ink.  The embellishments are Fine Sparkle Gems which are so pretty.

The die cut behind the bird is from All That Dies.  The snowflakes were stamped using Pool Party ink.  The trees were fussy cut from the DSP and the cute little bird was colored using Sweet Sorbet and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends, fussy cut and adhered with a dimensional.


Inside the card is DSP layered with Basic White cardstock with the snowflakes stamped in two corners.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Please subscribe to my blog to receive an email with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



 

5 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet little bluebird singing it's little heart out! Very lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little blue bird. Brings me happiness. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.