Thursday, October 20, 2022

Stampin' Up! This "Traveling" Birthday Piggy Card

The Paper Players Challenge #613.



Even though I totally missed seeing the "Clean and Simple" part of this challenge, I decided to post it anyhow... because, after all, my card does have "wheels!"

I used the fun stamp set from Stampin' Up!... This Birthday Piggy bundle.

Since the cute little bike the piggy is on was colored with Pool Party, it seemed fitting to use Pool Party cardstock for my card base.  

This pretty DSP is Design A Daydream which was also used on the envelope flap.

The grass was die cut using the Playful Piggy Dies with Mint Macaron cardstock and adhered with Adhesive Foam Strips.  I needed it to be raised enough so I could easily tuck the bike behind it.

Vellum Layering Designs was layered over Basic White cardstock with a mat from Pool Party cardstock.  This particular piece of Vellum (a map design) was perfect, as this little piggy is doing some traveling to wish someone a Happy Birthday!

The cute little banner in the upper corner was die cut from DSP and adhered with dimensionals.  Two Champagne Rhinestones were added on the banner.

Three additional Rhinestones were added in the lower corner of the card.

The Piggy on his/her bike was colored using Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink & Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends markers and was adhered with dimensionals.

Pool Party Sheer Ribbon was wrapped around the center of the card and tied in a bow.

Inside the card is Basic White cardstock with a thin strip of DSP.  Two tiny presents were die cut and added in the lower corner and another banner added in the upper corner.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

Happy crafting!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

2 comments:

  1. How clever to use the vellum on your card in this way...I have that vellum and haven't quite figured out how to use it! Your whole card is just adorable...I have enjoyed seeing this little piggy this week on all the fun creations in the gallery and yours is no exception! Thanks for playing with my challenge at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.