Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Scary Cute Halloween Card




For my card I chose the center vertical line - Ribbon, Fun Fold, Spooky.

The Stampin' Up! Scary Cute stamp set along with Celebrate Everything DSP was the perfect combination for my Halloween fun fold card.

My spooky card begins with Basic Black cardstock.  I used Silver Foils for most of the layers.  I love how the black really stands out against the silver foil background.

The envelope flap was also decorated with Stampin' Up! Celebrate Everything DSP.

The front of the card on the left has a small square-ish piece of DSP.  Ribbon was tied around the Silver Foils & DSP and tied in a bow.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink on Basic White cardstock and adhered with dimensionals.

I added green Glitter Washi along the bottom to look like "grass."   The haunted house was die cut from Scary Silhouettes Dies.  A small scrap of Daffodil Delight was tucked behind the window openings.  The little boy image was stamped with Memento ink, fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.

When the card is opened, these are the next parts of the card seen.  The first panel has Silver Foil with Black & White Gingham Ribbon added along the bottom.  The trees were die cut from Grove Dies and layered one over the other using dimensionals on the top layer.  The little girl image was adhered with liquid adhesive and the little boy image with dimensionals.

The other panel has more die cut images in Basic Black cardstock.  Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a bow.  A bat was added just above the cat and embellished with Classic Matte Dots.

Here's a full photo of the left panel of the card.

And this is what the card looks like opened up.  You can see that the card is not free-standing. 

The inside of the card has DSP with Basic White cardstock.  The sentiment and bats were stamped with Memento ink.  Orange Glitter Washi was added along the left.



This photo gives you an idea what each panel of the card looks like.



Card Measurements

** Please note that I adjusted the measurements slightly because the card didn't quite fit into an A2 size envelope, so you many want to adjust as needed as well.  These measurements give you the jist of the folds of the card.

Card Base: 8 1/2 x 4 1/4, score at 3
Card Base: 10 1/2 x 3, score at 3 1/2 & 7

Cut to fit the DSP layers as you wish.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my fun fold.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


6 comments:

  1. Polly... LOVE your B&W scary card... the characters are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a fabulous card Polly!! I love the time you put into all the fun scenes and using the silver foil with the black cardstock was a great way to make it feel rather eerie. I'm so happy you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love the story that this card tells - wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.