Saturday, October 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! Best Witches Stamps & CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches





Well, this is actually the second time I've CASED the Stampin' Up! catalog... and I have to say, it's FUN!

This is the card I created sticking as close to the sketch as I could using the Best Witches stamp set.

I began with Poppy Parade for my card base then Black & White Designs DSP.

The DSP was also used on the envelope flap, to give it some flair!
Vellum was layered over the Basic White cardstock.  I stamped the stars onto the Vellum with Versamark ink and embossed with Black Embossing Powder.

The sentiment is from Fond of Autumn stamp set, inked with Memento ink.  Black & White Gingham Ribbon was added under the sentiment with Linen Thread wrapped around the ribbon and tied in a bow.  The sentiment is adhered with dimensionals.

The cute little witch was stamped with Memento ink and colored using Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party, So Saffron & Lt. Soft Suede Stampin' Blends markers.  She was fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.

Inside my card is DSP with a layer of Basic White.  The frog was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.