Saturday, October 15, 2022

Stampin' Up! Pool Party Pumpkin Card




For this fun color challenge, I used the Stampin' Up! Hello Harvest stamp set along with Rustic Pumpkin Dies to create my card.

For my card base I used Pool Party cardstock with the next layer Starry Sky cardstock followed by another layer of Pool Party which was embossed using the Stampin' Up! Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.



The leaves were created using sponge daubers and Pumpkin Pie & Pool Party ink pads, dabbing the colors directly onto the stamps.  Each leaf will be different every time you do this, which makes it fun!  I then die cut the leaves and arranged around the pumpkin.
I also stamped the leaf onto the front of the envelope.

On the embossed cardstock, I lightly brushed a little of the Pool Party ink with a sponge dauber onto the raised surfaces of the leaves for a touch of color!

Pool Party Sheer Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.

These beautiful flowers were stamped with Memento ink and colored using Pool Party, Starry Sky and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends markers.

The pumpkin was also colored using Pool Party Stampin' Blends. 
The flowers were adhered to the pumpkin with liquid adhesive and then adhered with dimensionals onto the card.

The sentiment was stamped on Pool Party cardstock and stamped using Starry Sky ink.
I added a touch of sparkle by brushing a little Wink of Stella over the larger letters as well as the flower centers.

The embellishments are Iridescent Pearls colored with Dark Starry Sky Stampin' Blends.

Inside my card is Basic White cardstock with a thin strip of Pool Party cardstock along the right and two additional leaves were added in the lower corner.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


4 comments:

  1. So lovely, Polly - perfect use of that EF for the background, and I adore those blended leaves - gorgeous take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - the blue really makes the orange pop - thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.