Saturday, October 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose & 2022-2024 In Colors




When I saw this challenge, I knew that first, I wanted to try the sketch, but then I thought it would be fun to incorporate the technique too.

This is what I came up with, using the Cottage Rose stamps & dies.

I began with the card base in Basic White.  The next layer is the stenciled background using the Stampin' Up! Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes and Tahitian Tide ink.

The circles were die cut using Stylish Shapes Dies in each of the new Stampin' Up! 2022-2024 In Colors - Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis.

The card was embellished with 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots.  The sentiment was stamped with Starry Sky ink, die cut and adhered with dimensionals.

The flower was stamped with Memento ink, die cut and colored with Tahitian Tide Stampin' Blends markers.  The 2022-2024 Baker's Twine (Tahitian Tide & Parakeet Party) was tied in a bow and adhered under the flower and adhered with dimensionals.
The additional flower & leaves were die cut from Basic White cardstock and adhered under the flower.

Inside the card is more masking/stenciling with Tahitian Tide.  I also used the same technique on the envelope flap.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you played with the sketch and stencils. Great job and love the card. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, TSOT Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.