Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings Birthday Card





I feel like I haven't used this beautiful stamp set enough!  The Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings stamps are perfect for Fall cards... or a birthday card, as I created below.

My card base is Basic White cardstock with the next layer from the Stampin' Up! Texture Chic DSP.

This DSP is beautiful on the envelope flap as well.

The next layer is Brushed Metallic cardstock which I decided to emboss using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.

The cute little doily circle is from the Painted Labels Dies and I pulled out another stamp set for the sentiment from Forever Friendship stamps, stamped in Evening Evergreen ink.  The circle was die cut using the Layering Circles Dies.  I used a sponge dauber to lightly brush some ink along the sides of the circle and adhered onto the doily (that's what I'm calling it) with liquid adhesive and then it was adhered with dimensionals.

The embellishments are Solid Faceted Gems.

For the leaf image, I used sponge daubers and dabbed color directly onto the stamp using Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry & Mint Macaron inks.
I also used blending brushes and the same ink pads to add just a tint of color around the edges of the white cardstock, to tone it down a bit.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the top portion of the white cardstock several times and tied in a bow.

Inside my card is Basic White cardstock with a strip of DSP along the right and the leaf image stamped in Mint Macaron in the lower left.  I also used blending brushes and the same ink pads to add color around the edges as well.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my Fall birthday card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.