Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings Card




Cards without sentiments on the front!  Have you ever made cards like this?
It can be a struggle, but I look at it this way.... make a card and just leave off the sentiment.  Easy peasy, right?
I don't make very many, but I have made cards without a sentiment on the front of the card.

Here's what I came up with using the Stampin' Up! Soft Seedlings stamp set along with Celebrate Everything DSP.

For my card base I used Shaded Spruce cardstock with a layer of Celebrate Everything DSP.

This pretty DSP was also added on the envelope flap.

Stampin' Up! Gold Satin Edged Ribbon and Linen Thread were wrapped around the Basic White cardstock and tied in a bow.  The bow was a little unruly so I added a glue dot to keep it in place.

The Basic White cardstock was stamped randomly for a background.  It kind of took away from the leaf image, so I added a piece of Vellum over it to soften it up a bit.

The leaf was colored using sponge daubers and Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede inks.  The image was fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals, except for the stem, which was adhered with liquid adhesive.  Gold Festive Pearls embellishments finished off my card.

Inside my card is a layer of DSP then Basic White cardstock.  The image was stamped using Soft Suede ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Happy crafting!


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.