Friday, October 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreaths & Jingle, Jingle, Jingle Card




I decided to only use the sketch for this challenge as I'm finished making Halloween cards and now focusing on Christmas cards.  Yay!

The stamp sets I used are Stampin' Up! Cottage Wreaths bundle along with Jingle, Jingle, Jingle stamp set.

For my card base I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and again, the "bubble burst" technique for my background, which I thought went perfectly with my card.

The wreath was stamped using Garden Green ink and the berries stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink.
The beautiful gold bows were die cut using Brushed Metallic cardstock.  The centers of each bow has sequins.

The stamp sentiment is long, so I stamped the image using Cherry Cobbler ink and snipped it into three pieces and used the Brushed Metallic as a mat and adhered onto the wreath.

Using a thin strip of Brushed Metallic cardstock, one end was cut at an angle.

The sentiment stamp is actually all one stamp.  I colored the letters using Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends markers, coloring the darker shade along the bottom of each letter and using the lighter shade for the top of each letter.  The letters were then fussy cut and adhered onto the gold strip and then adhered using dimensionals.

The front of the envelope as well as the envelope flap was stamped with a wreath with berries.

For inside my card, I wasn't quite sure of the sentiment yet, so I stamped off with the wreath image and then stamped in the center of the Basic White cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

For details on the "bubble burst" technique I used on this card background, I also used the same technique on the previous post, where I detail how this technique.


Please subscribe to my blog to receive an email with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.


6 comments:

  1. A great holiday card, Polly! Love that bubble burst technique you used for the background!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Polly - such pretty wreaths! Your coloring on the sentiment is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wreaths are a favorite of mine. I love how you used two on your card! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge 579. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.