Friday, October 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Cottage Rose Card



I love the colors for this weeks' color challenge!

I decided to use the Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose stamps & Dies to create my card.

I used Sweet Sorbet cardstock for my card base and layered with Petal Pink cardstock which was embossed using the Brick & Mortar 3D folder.

One of the flower images from the stamp set was stamped using Sweet Sorbet ink on the envelope flap and on the front.

The image was stamped using Memento ink and colored using Petal Pink and Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends markers.  These colors are so pretty together.  Because the Petal Pink was so light, I left the tips of the flower petals white.  Once I placed the additional leaves where I wanted, I adhered with liquid adhesive and then dimensionals were added.  Wink of Stella was brushed lightly onto the darker portions of the flowers and in the center.

The sentiment was stamped using Sweet Sorbet ink and die cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies.

The circle behind the flowers was die cut from Stylish Shapes Dies as well.  Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon was wrapped around the left side of the card.  The embellishments are from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots.

Inside the card is Basic White cardstock with three of the tiny die cut flowers colored and added in the lower corner.  I decided it needed something else, so I added ribbon on the right as well.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.


Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.