Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Sweetest Christmas Slimline Card




Well, I thought that this would be a huge challenge for me.  Turns out, I didn't need to use black ink at all!
I used the Stampin' Up! Sweet Candy Canes bundle along with Merriest Moments stamp set and the Sweetest Christmas DSP to create my slimline card.

I started with a Basic White cardstock card base and then added Real Red Glimmer Paper.  The top layer is Sweetest Christmas DSP.

The sentiment was stamped in Real Red ink and die cut using the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  I also die cut another in the Red Glimmer Paper and adhered it so it shows on two sides.  The greenery was stamped with Garden Green ink and adhered onto the sentiment.  Then it was adhered with dimensionals.

Real Red Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.  This is where the two pieces of Glimmer Paper meet (because these papers are only 6x6 and didn't reach the full length of my card).

Red Rhinestones were added around the sentiment.

The candy cane was die cut from the Red Glimmer Paper as well.  A single Wonderful Snowflakes was adhered to the card first, then the candy cane and greenery with the flower adhered with a dimensional.

Inside my card is DSP layered with Basic White.  The candy cane was stamped in the lower part of the card and the sentiment stamped using Real Red ink.

A candy cane was also stamped on the front of the envelope.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.