Monday, November 7, 2022

Soul Scrappers Mood Board Challenge

 Soul Scrappers November Mood Board Challenge.

Soul Scrappers is on FB.  It's easy to join and have access to a variety of challenges and inspiration each month.  Prizes are also rewarded.  Who doesn't love prizes, right?

Do you love scrapbooking?  Then Soul Scrappers is the place to be.

The Mood Board Challenge is hosted by Jane.  Each month she challenges us to use a variety of colors on our layouts.



What fun, bright colors!

Here's my layout titled, "Chloe" using all the colors from the palette.

My pup, Chloe has quite the personality.  She never fails to make me laugh!  What a fun little character she is.

Lots of squares were die cut using the Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies.

The ribbon is retired SU product.
I pulled these glitter letters from my stash for my page title.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook layout.

Would love to see you join us at Soul Scrappers.


Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.