Thursday, November 10, 2022

Sweet Candy Canes Fun Fold





I decided on a fun fold card for this challenge, using the Stampin' Up! Sweet Candy Canes bundle along with Sweetest Christmas DSP.

I chose the diagonal row:  Candy Cane, Sparkle, Large Sentiment.

I began with the card base in Real Red cardstock.  On the first panel I added the Stampin' Up! Gold Slimmer Specialty Paper.

The candy cane was die cut from the DSP and adhered with liquid adhesive.  The gold sprigs are from the Natural Prints Dies.  The green leaves were stamped using Garden Green ink, die cut and tucked under the sentiment.

Different DSP was added on the left panel and on the right side which was layered with Basic White cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped using Real Red ink and the leaves using Garden Green ink.

The sentiment was stamped with Real Red ink onto Basic White cardstock and adhered with dimensionals.

Gold Satin Edged Ribbon was looped as a bow and adhered under the sentiment.
Festive Pearls were also added as a final touch for my card.

A candy cane was stamped on the front of the envelope as well as the envelope flap.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



2 comments:

  1. I love your fancy fold card Polly and the traditional colours, sparkle and fun candy canes make for a fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for playing with us over at TicTacToe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.