Friday, November 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Lights Aglow




For this sketch, I brought out the Stampin' Up! Lights Aglow Specialty DSP, which hasn't been used a whole lot.  Along with that I used the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and the Merriest Moments stamp set.

The card base is Basic White cardstock with a layer of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, followed by the Lights Aglow Specialty DSP.

I added DSP on the envelope flap as well.

The wreath was stamped using Soft Succulent ink and stamped again with the branches stamp with Crumb Cake ink.  The berries were stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut.
The gorgeous bow was die cut using Glimmer Specialty Paper.  A single Festive Pearl was added in the center of the bow.
The wreath was adhered with dimensionals.

Gold Satin Edged Ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied in a knot.
The sentiment is from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and inked using Cherry Cobbler as well.  This was also adhered with dimensionals.


Inside my card is DSP layered with Basic White.  The leaves were stamped using Soft Succulent ink.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Merriest Moments stamp set inked with Cherry Cobbler.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.


Remember to subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Also, click on the "Home Button" at the end of this post to take a look at my other projects.


You can follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.




8 comments:

  1. I love that Lights Aglow paper. It is so festive. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The paper is lovely and that wreath is a perfect match. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, it just has so many pretty things going on - the wreath and that beautiful paper, the inside is so great too! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.