Saturday, November 5, 2022

All Bundled Up Christmas Card


The challenge is all about COLORING.


For this challenge, I got out my Stampin' Blends markers and pulled out the Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamp set.

I began with the card base in Soft Succulent cardstock.  The next layer is Brushed Metallic cardstock which was embossed using the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.

A strip of Glimmer Specialty Paper was added over the Metallic cardstock.
The envelope was decorated with the Painted Christmas DSP.

Linen Thread was wrapped around the smaller layers several times and tied in a bow.  The sentiment was stamped using Real Red ink and cut in half and a banner snipped on one end.  This was adhered with mini dimensionals.

The next layers over the Glimmer cardstock is Soft Succulent and then DSP.

The moose was colored using Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen (Lt), Soft Succulent (Lt.) and Real Red Stampin' Blends markers.

A single Stampin' Up! Wonderful Snowflake was added in the upper corner with the fussy cut moose adhered partially over it with liquid adhesive.  Festive Pearls were added as a final touch to my card.

For inside my card, I wanted the beautiful DSP to show more, so a smaller Basic White cardstock piece was added in the center.  Snowflakes were added in two corners using Soft Succulent ink.  The sentiment is from the Merriest Moments stamp set using Real Red ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



5 comments:

  1. Your moose is adorable, Libby! Love the colors you chose for him, he looks great in his Christmas duds. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing I don't like about this great card + embossing the foil sheet ... fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for a new challenge tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.