Sunday, November 13, 2022

Merriest Moments Gold Metallic Christmas Card




I knew this sketch would be the perfect opportunity to showcase one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! called Merriest Moments and Merriest Frames Dies along with the Boughs of Holly DSP.

I began with a Basic White cardstock for my card base then layered with the Boughs of Holly DSP.

The gold strips are from the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper.  I didn't realize how beautiful this paper was until I opened it up and looked at them!  This is something you definitely need in your collection!  They are 6x6 papers... and they are gorgeous!

The flowers were stamped using Real Red ink and die cut.  The center flower was adhered with dimensionals.

The beautiful die cut under the flowers is from the Stampin' Up! Painted Labels Dies.  The sentiment is from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set.

The Gold Satin Edges Ribbon is my all-time favorite ribbon!  It's so elegant and goes with just about any Christmas card.  I looped it under the circle die cut.

The envelope flap was also decorated with DSP and a single flower stamped on the front of the envelope.

To showcase the beautiful DSP, I made white cardstock smaller and added a 1/2 inch piece of the Gold Metallic paper along the bottom.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Remember to subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Also, click on the "Home Button" at the end of this post to take a look at my other projects.


You can follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.




4 comments:

  1. So super cute, Polly! Love that gold over the bold DSP - such a great highlight for those pretty poinsettias! You did a perfect job lightening it up! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - the gold really makes it look so rich and elegant - thanks for playing with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.