Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Blue & Silver Christmas Card




Since I haven't used blue much with my Christmas cards, I knew this would be a fun challenge.  I used all three colors.  The Blue and Silver are so pretty together and I used White instead of black.

Of course, I used my favorite stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Merriest Moments bundle and the Brightest Glow stamp set for the sentiments, along with Sun Prints DSP.

I began with my card base in Starry Sky cardstock.  This is such a beautiful, vibrant color!
Next I added Silver Foil, the beautiful Sun Prints DSP and finally another layer of the Starry Sky cardstock.

I added DSP on the envelope flap as well.

This sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow stamp set.  I inked the image using Versamark and then heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.

The flower images were also inked using Versamark and heat embossed using Silver Embossing Powder.  The larger flowers were layered together with White Glittered Organdy Ribbon looped and adhered under the flower and adhered with dimensionals.

Festive Pearls were used in the flower centers.
I love the shimmer created on the flowers from the embossing powder.  So elegant.


Inside my card I brought the DSP along with Basic White cardstock.  The flowers and sentiment were stamped with Starry Sky ink.  This sentiment is also from the Brightest Glow stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my blue and silver Christmas card.


Remember to subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Also, click on the "Home Button" at the end of this post to take a look at my other projects.


You can follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.




6 comments:

  1. Polly, those gorgeous silver blooms just pop off the page and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, this is so pretty! I love all the silver blooms and inside is gorgeous, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly your silver blooms against the blue are stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.