Saturday, November 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Trees for Sale




I used the Stampin' Up! Trees for Sale bundle to create my card.  I thought this was a very appropriate stamp set for this challenge.

For my card base I chose Real Red cardstock with a layer of the Glimmer Specialty Paper.  This paper adds such a wonderful touch to any card!

Love, love, love these threes!  I even stamped three of the trees on the envelope flap with snowflakes around them.  A single tree was added on the front of the envelope as well.

The trees are a two-step stamp process.  The first image was stamped using Garden Green ink and the second stamp using Evening Evergreen ink.  Wink of Stella was added on the darker limbs of the tree to add a bit of sparkle.  Wink of Stella was also added in the center of each snowflake!  I colored the ground using Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends markers below the trees.

The sign was stamped using Real Red ink and the dog using Memento ink.  The sign post was adhered with liquid adhesive and I also added mini dimensionals at the top of the sign for some dimension.  The dog was adhered with dimensionals as well.

The snowflakes were stamped using Memento ink.
On the string of lights, I added Festive Pearls.
The sentiment was stamped using Real Red ink and adhered onto the gold Glimmer Specialty Paper, then adhered with dimensionals.


I wanted to bring a similar design inside my card and stamped two trees, added snowflakes and Wink of Stella on the trees with a thin strip of the Glimmer Paper along the bottom.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card.

Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.