Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Sweetest Candy Canes Fun Fold




Looking at this sketch, I knew I wasn't going to make a Fall card.  I'm in the Christmas mode now and having fun using all my Christmas stamps and dies!

For my fun fold I used the Stampin' Up! Sweetest Candy Canes bundle along with Sweetest Christmas DSP.

I used Real Red cardstock for my card base.

The Sweetest Christmas DSP was used on the front of the card as well as on the two panels on the fold.

Inside my card I added the DSP layered with Basic White cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped using Real Red ink and the leaves stamped using Shaded Spruce ink.  Two thin strips of the cardstock was added above and at the bottom of the white cardstock to mimic the front of the card.

A Wonderful Snowflake was adhered under the candy cane, which was die cut from the DSP. 
 
The leaves and were die cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock and Brushed Metallic cardstock.  The leaves were stamped using Shaded Spruce ink and adhered behind the sentiment and adhered with dimensionals.

The die cut image is from the Stampin' Up! Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  Gold Trim was looped and adhered under the sentiment as well.
Festive Pearls were added as a final touch on my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my fun fold Christmas card.


Remember to subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Also, click on the "Home Button" at the end of this post to take a look at my other projects.


You can follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.