Thursday, November 3, 2022

Kindest Gnomes Wintry Birthday Card




For this challenge I used the center vertical row: Die cut, Texture, Birthday.

The Stampin' Up! Kindest Gnomes bundle and Storybook Gnomes DSP were the perfect combination for my wintry Birthday card.

The card base for my birthday card is Balmy Blue cardstock layered with Basic White cardstock which was embossed using the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.

The DSP strip on the front and on the envelope flap are from the Stampin' Up! Storybook Gnomes.

Using Night of Navy ink and my water painter, I splattered ink onto the white embossed cardstock.  It's hard to see the embossing in this photo.

The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose stamp set, using Night of Navy ink and Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut and then it was adhered with dimensionals.

The embellishments are Fine Sparkle Gems.  White Glittered Organdy Ribbon was wrapped around the card over the DSP strip for some added sparkle.

The cute gnome and his home were die cut from the DSP.  I added one of the Wonderful Snowflakes behind the gnome.  The background DSP was layered with Balmy Blue cardstock and adhered with dimensionals.  I also splattered ink lightly on the DSP.

Inside my card is Basic White cardstock which was also splattered lightly with ink.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Charming Sentiments stamp set.  And, of course, I had to add another gnome inside my card on the front of my envelope.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy my gnome birthday card.


Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



2 comments:

  1. Polly, great job with the challenge! I love how you used holiday paper to make a birthday card! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your positive comments.