Thursday, November 3, 2022

Soul Scrappers Christmas Card Challenge

 Soul Scrappers is having its' annual Christmas Card Challenges in November!

Haven't started your Christmas cards yet?  Still thinking on a theme or design?  Then Soul Scrappers is just what you need for a variety of awesome inspiration.  We're on Facebook and it's easy to join.

As a member of the Soul Scrappers Design Team, I host a Sketch Challenge as well as the One Word Challenge every other month.

But, for the month of November, there are Christmas Card Challenges as well.

Won't you join us for lots of fun inspiration?
And who knows, you just might want to participate in a challenge or two.  Prizes are offered each month as well!

This year I am hosting TWO challenges at Soul Scrappers as well as my regular monthly challenges.

Here's my FIRST CHALLENGE:

Create a Christmas card with SNOWFLAKES.

How cute is this moose?  He's from the Stampin' Up! All Bundled Up stamp set.
I used Snowflake Specialty Vellum for the background and I also added a Stampin' Up! Wonderful Snowflake.

I also added this beautiful Lights Aglow Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.

I added a little shading around the moose by blending Cherry Cobbler ink lightly.
The moose was colored using Crumb Cake, Parakeet Party and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends markers.

The border was created using the Stampin' Up! Basic Borders Dies and Silver Foil.

I also added a strip of the Silver Foil border inside the card with a few snowflakes in the upper corner.



I hope you will join us for the November Christmas Card Challenges at Soul Scrappers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Subscribe to my blog to receive an email notification with each new post.

Follow me on PinterestInstagram and my Facebook Business Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.