Sunday, July 31, 2022

Happy Forest Friends Card

 I created this cute card for Paper Craft Crew Challenge #480.  I was drawn to the sketch and knew exactly which stamp set I would use... Happier Than Happy Stamps & Dies, along with Happy Forest Friends DSP.

This is the sketch:


And here's my card:

I used Calypso Coral for the card base, then layered with Basic Gray cardstock, which was embossed using the Fern 3D embossing folder.

Old Olive ribbon was looped at the top of the large banner with a tiny peek at the bottom, cut at the same angle as the banner.

The cute bear image was stamped with Basic Gray ink on Basic White and adhered with dimensionals.  A tree was die cut and tucked behind the bear and sentiment.  Several mushrooms were cut from the DSP and adhered with liquid adhesive, except for the smallest mushroom, which was adhered with a small dimensional.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento ink on Calypso Coral.  I wrapped one end of the banner around my scoring tool to create a "tunnel" and adhered on the back, so I could insert Linen Thread through it and tie in a bow.

Leaves were die cut with various cardstock colors and adhered randomly on the card.

I stamped a portion of the bear on the front of the envelope.

For inside the card, I added Basic Gray and a die cut tree.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.



Subscribe to my Blog and receive notifications each time I post a new project (on the right of my blog, scroll down until you see "Subscribe..." and add your email address.  Easy peasy!



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  You won't want to miss out on the August kit!
See all the info below.

There are TWO ways to subscribe:

OR


Join my team and become a demonstrator!
You only have until August 31st to receive this awesome FREE gift along with your $99 Starter Kit (see below).

This FREE planner is only available until August 31st when you Join.  You will receive the beautiful Planner, lots of insides for your planner, notebooks and a stamp set.


Have you checked out the Stampin' Up! Kits Collection?
There's a NEW kit available... "The Best Remedy Kit"

View ALL the Kits available here.


Products used for today's card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.