Saturday, July 2, 2022

Brandy's Cards Team Color Challenge for July

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card created for the Team Color Challenge at Brandy's Cards.
As part of Brandy's Stampin' Up! team (Blooms & Butterflies), I get to participate in lots of fun challenges and card swaps.

Here are the colors for July:


This is what I made using the Heavenly Hollyhocks Stamps & Dies along with the Scalloped Contours Dies.
I began by using the Night of Navy cardstock as my card base, then layered White which was die cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies.
These dies really put the elegance in any card!

Next, I die cut the Dies in Night of Navy, layering it with another die in White.

The sentiment was stamped using Real Red ink onto a label and adhered with dimensionals.

Iridescent Pearls finished off my card. 

The Hollyhocks were stamped with Versamark onto Night of Navy cardstock and heat embossed using White Embossing Powder.  I then fussy cut each flower and added one of the flowers inside the card.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
I hope I have inspired you in some way to make a card and send a card!





Products used for today's project:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your positive comments.